Saturday, May 29, 2010

Week 8 Weigh-Ins

I cannot even believe that it's been 8 weeks since I started this life change. I feel amazing and am so proud of myself for sticking to it. This is the first time I've ever lasted this long and still have motivation. I will be weighing myself tomorrow to see if I've lost anymore weight. I'm hoping to be under the 200 mark this week :) This week I tried out my hoop and dancing dvd; both kicked my freaking butt and I only lasted about 5 minutes. I so badly wanted to last longer, but my body couldn't take it. I'm going to keep working at it and see how that goes.

Here's my measurements for this week:
Bust: 44 inches (no changes from last week)
Waist: 47 inches (no changes from last week)
Hips: 52 inches (up 1 inch from last week)

So all in all, I hit a plateau I think, better luck next week and praying I see the 100's tomorrow :)

No comments: