Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Late What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I know, I know, I make promises I can't keep lol. Better late than never though with these, right?



I'm Loving: The new Taylor Swift song, "Mean." Her makeup is gorgeous int he video and I'll be doing a video recreation of it soon :)


I'm Loving: My new Kat Von D Memento Mori palette that is now discontinued, but soooo gorgeous!

I'm Loving: The new Pirates of the Carribean movie. I was totally into it and felt so bad for the captured mermaid.

I'm Loving: Glee! I just got into it a few weeks ago, but it's LOVE!!! I so love Lea Michele's version of My Man on the finale and am bidding on the season dvds on ebay :)

I'm Loving: That True Blood Season 4 starts the end of this month, yay! Team Eric!

I'm Loving: That tomorrow is Friday and a payday!

I'm Loving: That my car is more than halfway paid for and will be officially mine is less than 2 years.

I'm Loving: That I got new tires with tread on my car as of Tuesday!

I'm Loving: That in a few weeks I'll have a new hair color that'll make my eyes pop!

I'm Loving: Men's athletic shorts :)

Until next week, :)

No comments: