Thursday, August 11, 2011

What Is the World Coming To?

The world is going to hell.

I am absolutely disgusted that a group is trying to get PBS to marry Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street. They claim that they should give the characters a wedding and/or feature a transgender character. How is this okay?

I am furious that people want to try and expose sexuality onto children. When is it okay for people to try and push sex issues onto children's shows? Never have I even thought that Bert and Ernie have shared anything other than a purely platonic, friendship. Now don't get me wrong, I have no problem with people's sexual orientation, but there is a line and children do not need to be exposed.

Please, join me in the fight by joining the petition below. Children deserve their educational, pure shows and not perversion. We already have too much inappropriate trash claiming to be "for kids" already.


http://www.onemillionmoms.com/signpetition.asp?id=121

This post is not meant to be offensive to anyone, but this is a matter very important to me and I am going to do my part to raise awareness and fight for it.

No comments: