Monday, June 10, 2013

Haas: Family of 3

Hard to believe the last time I posted on my blog I was 5 months pregnant and only halfway through my pregnancy. So much has happened since then and I regret that I didn't keep up with this blog and document everything we had happen while pregnant.

Needless to say, we are now a family of 3 and had a gorgeous little girl. She is perfect in every way and makes our family complete. Zoey was born on May 24th (her daddy's birthday) and is now over 2 weeks old. I plan on documenting big milestones of her life on this blog and sharing pictures of our family with you guys.

My blog will also be slowly getting a makeover to incorporate her into it. Please bare with me as I jump back into this blog and make it my own. I hope yall will be by my side as I figure things back out.

Here's some pictures of our princess:




2 comments:

whatthenails said...

Love the photos! :D I wish I could take your family pictures one day! Whoever did them has done a wonderful job!

Unknown said...

Thanks girl! It sucks that you're so far away.