Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 2

A Picture That Makes You Happy

It was a spur of the moment picture, taken at a Denny's after we got rained on. It's natural, not posed, and I love it.

Favorite Movies
American Beauty
The Wizard of OZ
Cruel Intentions
Sex and the City
The House Bunny
The Ugly Truth
Moulin Rouge
Beetlejuice
The Nightmare Before Christmas

A Place You've Travelled To

I haven't been many places, but my favorite was probably Hollywood. There's so much entertainment history there, I was in a daze. It's also so super fast pace, something I am not used to at all.

Pictures of Your Friends
I don't consider myself to have a lot of close, close friends. Most of the people I was close to have moved off or have a totally different life than I do.However, I have 2 people I talk to, hang out with, etc. that I would consider my best friends.

Here's Kelsey. I actually met her through my youtube channel and personally got to meet her in October. It feels like I've known her for years and just wish that she was closer.

Trisha and I have been friends for a few years. Our busy schedules don't allow for us to see each other as much as we would like, but we tak as much as we can.

No comments: