Saturday, November 6, 2010

In a Funk

Lately, I am in a real funk. Everything was going well for us and yesterday, it fell through. Josh and I moved out of the house we were living in because we had a huge mice infestation that got out of control. All of our posessions are in a storage unit. I busted my ass and found a really nice rental house that was perfect for us and waited to move in on the 15th. Yesterday I got an email from the landlord satying the house has bad termite damage and would take months to repair. We are now stuck with my parents, with nowhere to go.

To top it off, I found out that I was rejected for the scholarship I applied for this summer and have waited months for. I now cannot go to school next semester because I owe 900 bucks after my scholarship hit. 2500 for a semester of college is ridiculous and in the 6 years I've been here, it's more than doubled. My plan is to work M-F 8:30-5:30 enjoy myself, find a house, and get ahead on bills. Maybe I'll graduate by the time i'm 30.... I'm in my last year and can't get a bone anywhere.

I am in a total funk right now. I feel like all of my hard work in finding a new house were for nothing. I am just really really upset for getting excited about this. I have no idea what's going to happen in the next few months.

Just pray for us, it's hard finding a nice house in this town that has a fenced in yard for our dogs that doesn't charge an arm and a leg.

No comments: