Monday, December 12, 2011

Meet Me On Monday: Edition 61

It's Monday, hooray! I told you guys I'd get this week's Meet Me on Monday post up, did I not? Are you excited?
Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

Java will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!!



Questions:

1. Tomorrow I'm going to _________?
2. Pudding or Jello?
3. What book are you currently reading?
4. What is the first concert you went to see?
5. What is your current weather?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1. Tomorrow I'm going to _________?
Work. It's Grinch Day tomorrow with the babies, so it'll be a very fun and eventful day/week.


2. Pudding or Jello?
Pudding fo-sho! Cheescake flavor? Yes, please!!! Or the Oreo cookies and cream? Yum!


3. What book are you currently reading?
The Help. Well actually, It's in my bag to start reading when I get a chance. I read a lot, but lately have been soooo busy! I may actually start it tonight. I plan on reading a book a week for my New Year's Resolution :)


4. What is the first concert you went to see?
Britney Spears! It was awesome!!!


5. What is your current weather?
Freezing and rainy! Honestly, Oklahoma weather goes from one extreme to the next!!! I'm sick of it!

2 comments:

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

You will have to tell me what you think of the Help when your done. Maybe I could start reading that. Did you see the movie? I've seen the movie but haven't read the book.

I prefer pudding too, although sometimes I do like Jello! :)
hope you guys are doing well!

Unknown said...

I haven't seen the movie yet, but soooo want to! I have heard the book was awesome! I'll be sure to do a review on it after I finish doing it :) Is the movie a must see?