Sunday, June 24, 2012

30 Day Challenege- Day 14-24

Again, I am a slacker and have to make up 10 days of these questions. Oh well, here you go!

Day 14: Done, and done!
Source: goo.gl via Alfreda on Pinterest

Source: goo.gl via Crissy on Pinterest




Day 15: 

Day 16: I would spend time with love ones and let them know the impact they had on my life. We'd have a big cookout, play games, and share old memories.

Day 17: I am super close to being a teacher :)

Day 18: True Blood!

Day 19: Texas-Sherman, Houston Oklahoma-Norman, Ada, Roff, Shawnee Jackson, MS

Day 20: Britney Spears and Aerosmith.

Day 21:Turn ons: Good hygeiene, sense of self and of humor, romantic, relaxed, goal-orientated and supports himself. Good with family and kids.
Turn-Offs: Alcoholics, mean, abusive, bad hygeine, cusses like a sailor, doesn't work/own car and has no desire too, mean to parents, children, and animals.

Day 22:Getting there :)

Day 23: I dunno how to even show that?

Day 24: Finances, parent hood, family, safety of Josh when he's working, putting God first, my future.


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

i'll take one Adam Levine and one Hugh Jackman to go please