Saturday, June 9, 2012

A Few Of My Favorite Things on EdenFantasys



Wow! It has been so long since I've posted about EdenFantasys and I feel I owe it to you guys to do so.

Did you know that EdenFantasys caters to women of all sizes? They offer lingerie from XS to 4X, so there's something for everyone. They even offer items in all price ranges and budgets :)

I personally love lingerie. I don't wear it all of the time, but when I do, I feel empowered and ready to conquer the world. Here are some of my favorites:

Anette Bridal Babydoll With Matching G String -$32.99 and is available in a range of sizes.






Black Dress-$19.49

Plum Chemise-$28.49





If you're in the hunt for a new Sex Toys, EdenFantasys is the place to search. They have a wide variety of toys for both men and women. 
I personally have my eye on the Jack Rabbit.

So head on over to EdenFantasys, you won't be disappointed! 



No comments: