1. I’ve been married for two fantastic years (minus 9 days, haha) to my husband Josh. It hasn't been easy, every day is a new day and we work to make it the best that we can.
2. Yes, my eye color is real, no contacts here.
3. I have a nephew, Caiden who is almost 3. He's silly, and all boy and I love him to pieces.
4. I am a major procrastinator; I work a ton better under pressure.
5. I love to shop; I repeat LOVE to shop!
6. I sometimes get really really down and depressed over nothing; I just want to feel sorry for myself and cry.
7. I do not like feeling like a failure. It's the one thing I fear the most. I always want to please everyone and to be liked.
8. I really want to go on a cruise someday.
9. I HATE tomatoes. I love ketchups and pasta sauce, but tomatoes themselves make me want to gag.
10. I am actually very creative when I have a reason to be.
11. I HATE drama. I avoid situations where I know I'll be around it.
12. I Hate conflict also. I don't like having to be the bad guy, but I can if I have to be. I refuse to let people take advantage of me.
13. I have only a few handful of friends. People I went to high school with can suck it. They wouldn't know what a friend is if it bit them in the butt.
14. I recently made a vow to myself that once a week I would do something that I enjoy for myself.
15. I am trying to get motivated to start scrapbooking again. I am really really behind.
16. I love to cook and bake.
17. I love to dress up and be super super girly.
18. I am very very good at making huge gift bows and gift baskets.
19. I love to work with children.
20. I do not like to get dirty. I'm a huge girly girl who loves dressing up and looking pretty.
21. I have been in college since 2005. I will be graduating in 2011. I was one of those students who took my time and didn't really know what I wanted to do when I first started.
22. I hate the smell of lavender and patchouli. Both make me want to barf.
23. I am a beauty guru on youtube-jenlwal3 :)
24. I want to get Lasik Eye surgery.
25. I am a teacher's assistant- I hope to be a Lead Teacher when I graduate.
26. I love to read.
27. I love to take pictures
28. I'm a homebody who needs to get out of the house more.
29. Youtube has broaden my knowledge on fashion, beauty, and makeup. It has made me so much more girlier than I ever though possible.
30. My favorite color is purple.
31. I hope to be a mommy in the next year.
32. I would love to go to NYC.
33. I cannot walk in a straight line for anything.
34. I've never been pulled over (knock on wood).
35. I've cut out caffeine in my life. So hard to do, but so worth it!
36. I have a birthmark on the top of my left eyeball.
37. I also have a birthmark on my forehead, but it has faded and only shows when i'm mad.
38. I sometimes go on websites and put a lot of items in my shopping cart to see how much things are. I then look for discount codes to see how much I'd save even though I don't have the money to buy it.
39. I love Italian and Mexican food.
40. I got my license when I was 20.
41. I am pretty religious. I go to church regularly and feel bad if I miss it. Sundays are time to recollect.
42. I don’t trust easily. I never have.
43. I am really close to my parents. I love them both and they have sacrificed a lot for me and I will be forever grateful for that.
44. Sundays are my family day.
45. I love True Blood. OOOh Eric!
46. I hate Twilight. I think it's about the stupidest thing ever and I totally don't get the hype.
47. I love to read.
48. I am a huge classic rock buff.
49. I love to eat. (As if we can't tell lol.)
50. I would love to completely redecorate my house. I get bored easily. Lol