Thursday, July 1, 2010

Weigh-In: I'm a Total Slacker

I'm going to be totally honest, I have lost motivation and haven't even weighed myself or done measurements in 3 weeks, which makes me sick. I think after I took my pregnancy test a few weeks ago and got negative results, I've been in a slump and haven't wanted to do anything, but now is the time where I'm going to pick up again and do better. My diet's really gone down hill (being broke is hard to buy good, healthy food), but I have stayed on my game with water. No coke in about 3 months :) I'm going to go tomorrow, buy groceries and get my butt back in gear. I'm also going to start my exercising, I haven't even tried to work with my hula hoop. Even though I feel disquisting and like a failure, Josh keeps saying I look a lot thinner and that my tummy is going away. I still don't see major results, but maybe soon?

Anyhow, here's where I stand as of today:

Bust:42 inches ( WOO HOO down an inch from 3 weeks ago!)
Hips:52 inches (Up one inch, but I'm not going to stress it!)
Waist:46 inches (Down 1 inch from 3 weeks ago :) )

I've decided, I'm book my pinup session this month for October; I need something to motivate me :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hang in there...I've had a bad food/exercise week too..I find that once you give in to temptation or miss one workout session its a slippery slope..don't be too hard on yourself..and sorry about the pregnancy test..maybe next time *hugs*

Unknown said...

I just need to find a fun form of exercise and it'd be a lot better. I'd still love to buy another Wii to do Wii Fit everyday. Maybe I can get one soon.