Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Spring Swap Goodies!

I participated in the Spring Swap hosted by Nicole at Flipflops and Combat Boots. This is my 3rd swap that I've been a part of, and one of my favorites. I was partnered with the gorgeous Kassi at http://photographyjustbecause.blogspot.com/. She just had her baby in February and yet, she had energy to go and create an amazing swap package for me.I got notice that the package arrived at my P.O. box yesterday, but I didn't get off work in time to make it, so I shot out of bed early this morning, like a kid at Christmas, to make it to the post office in time (yes, I got there before they opened and yes, I waited 15 minutes :))

Here's what I got:
I LOVE everything she picked out for me, totally girly, bright, and me :)


I LOVE this crocheted headband that she made me, along with the other 2 crocheted flower barrettes. I've already contacted her to see if I can buy more from her :)


I think these decorative little brads are adorable and perfect for card making and scrapbooking :)


I even made a video that I'll be putting on youtube of me opening my package.


Thanks so much Kassi for being an awesome swap partner and going above and beyond :)

XOXO
Jenn

2 comments:

Nicole said...

too cute!!! looks like some awesome stuff!! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks :) She did an awesome job :)