Friday, June 3, 2011

Pour Some Sugar on Me Swap Reveal!

I am a swapaholic! I almost always will sign up for a swap if I see one on my blog, and recently signed up for 3, all to be sent this week. Today I got my first package in and it was AMAZING!!

I participated in The Pour Some Sugar on Me Swap hosted by the lovely Aly@Analyze This I was paired with Wendy@ Ready For TakeoffReady For Takeoff. She is so super sweet and I have made a blog friend for life!

Here's the awesome goodies she sent me!
The box was packed super cute and had bright colored tissue paper in it, but of course, I ripped the box open like a crazy person before getting a picture!


The way to a girl's heart: Glamour!!! Yay!


It's like a pool party in the box and I love it:


A assortment of Margarita mixes! The perfect gift for hubs and I and we cannot wait to mix it all up!


What's a margarita without the salt?? :)


Cute flip flops in my favorite color and they have glitter!!!!


Glasses to sip my margaritas out of and not have to worry about breaking the glass :)


A super cute beach towel with polka dots :)


Thanks soooo much Wendy! I love everything and you got the perfect package for me! Be looking on her blog for her reveal of what I sent her :)

No comments: