Monday, June 13, 2011

Showing Off My Flip Flops!

I am a few days late and posting this (life's been hectic busy this weekend!), but here I am to show off the cutest flipflops ever that I got from my Flipl Flop Swap!

I took part in Flip Flops Swap hosted by Breaking Through. I was paired with the lovely Laura from A Cup of Jo. She picked me out the cutest, most classy sandals ever and I plan to wear them all the time. I love how versatile they are!



Are they not the cutest?



Displaying them with the toes :)


And a peek at the flip flops I created for her :) I am so glad she liked them!


This was fun and I hope I can do another one of these soon!

2 comments:

Laura Jo said...

You are too sweet! I am glad to get to know you over the Swap :)

Unknown said...

Awwww you are the sweet one! I am so glad I got to meet you too!!