Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Okay, so I'm an hour early, but my excitement levels are too high! Hubby is at work right now, but should be home soon and when he does he'll find a love note on the door, a love song on his facebook (Lcuky by Jason Mraz, google it, it's amazing!), and a present(5th season of Futurama, a book, and candy)waiting for him. Tomorrow night, after work, I am going to cook for him :)

I took next Thursday and Friday off to celebrate and do lots of shopping; I can't wait!!!

Also, my friend Stacey- she took my AMAZING pin-up pictures, offered to give me a free shoot and create the bridal session i never had. I seriously wanted to tear up, because I regretted not have the chance to do mine. I cannot wait and I am so thankful to her.A

Anyway, hubby's supposed to be surprising me too, so I'll blog about what I get when I get it :)

Happy 3 year anniversary baby! So glad we made it!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary...3 years is great..but you've got a ways to go to catch up to me..lol *hugs*

Unknown said...

HAHA yes I do!!! Hope all is well!!