Saturday, April 28, 2012

Prom Day and Festivities!

Hi guys! It's been 2 weeks since my last blog post and I am really missing not posting regularly. Time has been slipping between my fingers lately and I can't find enough of it to accomplish all that I would like to do in a day. I am sure I've missed out on some really great blog posts, but I will try my best to catch up soon.

Today is a busy day for me and I figured I would sit down while doing my makeup and take some time to do a post. This morning I have to volunteer to give 2 hours of my time to the city's children's fair. Honestly, I am not really excited about it and would prefer to have my morning free before the festivities of tonight begin. Around noon, I will be driving to my parents house to have a cookout and do my little sister's hair and make-up for her junior prom (sniff... I may cry!). It's a day I have been looking forward to for a while and I feel so honoroed that she trusts me to make her feel beautiful on one of the most important days of her life.

She chose to go to prom alone and spend time wth friends, which I think is awesome and the best choice! Boys are drama and all of my prom dates were duds; except my ex-boyfriend, who was my ex at the time of prom, but promised to take me, so he did. Awkward... yes. She has this cute little black and white party dress and wants to try a classic red lip with a nice, smokey eye (not grays, but browns and golds). She'll be rocking the classic Lady Gaga type hair bow using her hair :0)

All this prom prepping made me realize one thing... I need a makeup train case! I feel soooo unorganized in this little one that I have. Look for pictures and a possible video post later on on her transformation :)

I hope you all are doing well!

No comments: