Sunday, April 29, 2012

I Confess: Disappointment and Grumps




Photobucket


I am a few days late, but here it is :)

I Confess:
I just saw I missed Mamarazzi's Swap sign -up. I am so so sad that I didn't pay attention and catch her posts about signing up. Maybe next time :(

I Confess:
I am really grumpy today and really emotional. Dang Aunt Flow and her unwanted, unexpected trip to town.

I Confess:
 I am soooo sore from playing my sister's Kinect Sports yesterday. Like, seriously, it's almost embarrassing how sore I am!

I Confess:
I have a new addiction to Nachoritos from the gas station. Soooo good, do not good for me.

I Confess:
I am still at the 6 pound weightloss mark, which is good and bad. Good that I am able to keep it off and maintain it. Bad that I have already plateaued and can't get over this number 6. I need to detox and push myself hard!

I Confess:
I had the lady at the gas station check and make sure the area newspaper had coupons in it today. Last week I bought a paper with NO COUPONS! What the heck? That's the only reason I buy the Sunday paper. I even made sure I check the paper myself to see if it had coupons in it.

I Confess:
I am pretty happy with how my sister's hair and make-up turned out for prom last night. First time I have ever done prom stuff and I thought I did good. I was exhausted afterwards!!!







That's all my confessing for today! :)

No comments: