Saturday, May 5, 2012

I Confess: I'm On the Ball!



Photobucket


I Confess:
 I actually made it in time to link up on I Confess this week! I've been late 2 weeks in a row!

I Confess:
 I have really missed seeing/meeting new friends and subscribers on my blog as a result of linking up. I have also missed reading everyone else's posts.

I Confess:
I am still really sad I slacked off and missed Mamarazzi's favorite colors swap :( I so could've rocked that. Oh well, maybe next time :)

I Confess:
My skin is a hot mess! It's dry, really sensitive, and red. It's gross! My lids are really dry. It's a result of being out of skincare items and not giving my skin the T.L.C. it so desperately needs.

I Confess:
 As a result of bad skin, I went and ramsacked my bathroom cabinet and found my bottle of Avon Anew Microderm. I used it in place of my Mary Kay Tiemwise Microderm scrub that I am out of and my skin feels amazing!!! It was WAY in need!

I Confess:
I am not doing a dang thing and/or leaving the house today. My goal is to be as lazy as possible.

I Confess:
 My hair is in dire need of a change. I look like a hag with my roots coming in and super thick mane. Not a good look!

I Confess:
I had a rough week. I did have some great moments through out though; like Wednesday when my big butt broke the adult chair at work while eating a snack with the kids, or yesterday when I was vacuuming the carpet at work and ran over a kid's shoestring on accident. I had to turn the vacuum off to help save the child, while laughing so hard I almost peed my pants.  Look on kid's faces in both incidents= PRICELESS!

I Confess:
That chair must've been crap, because today I weighed in and i'm down 8 pounds in a month and a half!!! Hooray!!!

That's it for this confessional. Come leave me some hellos and messages- I have missed you guys!




1 comment:

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

Ive been wanting to get a scale normally I hats weighing myself but I need to quit being in denial so I can do something about it. The wii fit scale doesn't cut it. Ive missed reading your blog. Sorry if I don't always get around to it. Sometimes you have time and others you don't! So glad you could link up though!