Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Books 'N' Bloggers Swap

Yep, you read that right! I just got my confirmation to be a part of The Books 'N' Blogger Swap hosted by Beth http://artemishi.blogspot.com/ and Angie http://www.mysocalledchaos.com/.








As you guys know, I have been itching to take part in a swap and when I thought all hope for me was lost, I saw the post for this one and it's the thing I need in my life right now. Basically, the swap's theme is books and reading. Instead of shopping for beauty/summer related items, you put together a box of 3 books for your partner to read and escape the everyday hectic life.

Here's the guidelines/rules for the books required to be sent to your partner:

  • One book is a book that you love (share your good taste!)
  • One book is a book that you haven't read yet (find potential mutual book love!)
  • One book is directly from their wishlist/wants (give them something they definitely want!)
By brain is already raking up ideas on the book I want to include in my box.

I cannot wait to start shopping and find out who my partner will be. I always love being paired up and making a new blogger friend :)

If you are like me and are a big bookworm, then head on over to the link below and sign up to be included. It will for sure be a blast!

Click the link below for a list of all rules for this swap:


2 comments:

Miss Angie said...

Yay! So glad you are participating! :)

Ricki Treleaven said...

I signed-up for the swap, too! :D Linking from Miss Angie's.