Sunday, May 20, 2012

Photo Dump and Randomness

Warning: my mind is going a mile a minute and this blog will probably be a bunch of randomness. It's time to speak what's on my mind and to show some recent pictures :)

Anyways, first things first. I just read that Robin Gibbs died. That makes me so so sad because I LOVE the Bee Gees and it's just not the same without him. I am going to listen to songs now. Here is one of my favorites; performed by the cast of Glee of course!



Let's just stop and mention how gorgeous Lea Michele is in this video!

I am so proud of myself for staying on top of budgeting my checkbook and holding off on spending until I am caught up on bills. I did reward myself for my hard work today though.


Yep, that's right. Doughnuts, dark chocolate peanut butter, and Lionel Richie! Is there anything better?

I am down 11 pounds with my weight loss! I am so so proud of myself. It hasn't been easy and i'm slowly getting closer to being out of the 200's.

Last night was one of my old high school friend's bridal shower. I had a lot of fun and had much needed girl time! She had a Breakfast at Tiffany's themed shower (her favorite movie).

The Bride

                                                                  
                                             We had to design toilet paper wedding dresses.

                                                          The result of our dress. :0)
                                                                   
My bestie and me.

The bride opening her gifts.


                                                       Drinking my non-alcoholic drink!

That's all for now folks! I need to go decide what to eat for supper:) Enjoy this video full of love as a gift from me to you :)



No comments: