Saturday, October 5, 2013

Swapoween I'm In!!!

Halloween, my favorite time of year! Naturally I had to participate in a Halloween-themed swap, right? You bet your sweet cheeks I had to.That being said, I am participating in the 3rd annual Swapoween hosted by Miss Angie and Miss Beth at CG Swaps. They are seriously the most organized, and best blog/swap hosts ever! I've participated in last years and I think the previous years (but I'm getting old and could totally be imagining that). All I know if last year's swap was a blast and I can't wait to start shopping for this years! I have so many ideas running through my brain.

Here's all the details:
Your Swap Objective
Fill a package with Halloween-themed goodies for your partner that you, yourself, would love to receive.


Swapoween Rules
  • Packages must contain Halloween-related goodies.
  • Packages must cost a minimum of $30 and maximum of $40 BEFORE shipping.
  • Send a package that you, yourself, would like to receive- it should be personalized to fit your partner's preferences and style.
  • You must respond to emails from the swap hosts within a timely fashion.
  • You MUST post and link up your swap reveal post after receiving your package. This is non-negotiable.

Please do not sign up for this swap if you cannot fulfill your obligation to the rules above.

We don't want anyone to be left out and not receive a package, especially after sending one. If for any reason you become unable to participate YOU MUST CONTACT US here at Chaotic Goddess Swapsimmediately so we can work out another arrangement. Failure to send a package or contact us, or to link up your reveal post, will result in blacklisting for all future swaps, and possible haunting. 



Sign up ends tomorrow, so head on over ASAP and sign up! It's a blast!


1 comment:

Beth W said...

Wahooo! Welcome, and we're glad you're joining us for it (again)! :D