Saturday, May 22, 2010

Week 7 Weigh-Ins

Woo Hoo! Just measured myself and it's another great week of weigh-ins. It's been 7 weeks since I had any bit of Caffiene. It hasn't been easy, but I've stayed motivated and continue to drink my water :) One thing that really felt great was today when Josh told told me that my "gut seems to be a lot smaller." Well duh, it is :) I can't tell a huge difference now, but when I'm starting to notice my pants fitting looser than they used to. I dunno if I've lost a pants size or what, because I'm holding off on doing any serious clothes shopping until I hit my goal. Needless to say, I don't know where I am weight loss and it's okay because the inches are shedding off and it feels so great!

Here's the weigh-ins for this week:
Bust: 44 Inches (Down half an inch from last week)
Waist: 47 Inches (Down and inch and a half from last week)
Hips: 51 Inches (Down 2 inches from last week!!!)

I'm so almost out of the 50 inch diameter body parts! Yay!What have I dont this week to stay focused?

I have found a new love and it's Sobe Life Waters. My favorite flavors are Mango Melon and Black and Blue Berry. They keep me hydrated, have a slight sweetness so I can trick my body into thinking it's getting a treat, and has 0 calories!


I have also been loving the Earth Grains 100% Natural Thin Buns. I get them in Whole Wheat and make sandwiches a lot. I use the Fat Free Laughing Cow Swiss Cheese Spread and i'm satisfied! So so good!


And look what arrived yesterday :)Is it not the cutest? I had this custom made from Sunshine Designs on Etsy for about $30 bucks shipped. She was so amazing to work with and a huge help for me.


I now have motivation to exercise because I tried this last night and my abs are so weak I can barely keep it up lol. With practice, I'll master it though, that and my Dancing With the Stars dvds :)

So here's where I stand so far:
Bust: Week 1: 48 inches Week 7: 44 inches (Down 4 inches total)
Waist: Week 1: 51 inches Week 7: 47 inches ( Down 4 inches total)
Hips: Week 1: 56 inches Week 7: 51 inches (Down 5 inches total)

Woo hoo! I feel amazing!!!

No comments: