Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I've seen this around a lot of blogs and thought, what the heck; it's fun and something for my bloggers and myself to look forward to.



I'm Loving: The amazing breeze that we're experiencing on the beach.

I'm Loving: The easy, breezy hair braiding I've been rocking this week as a result of the salty sea air.

I;m Loving: Getting to sleep in the last week.

I'm Loving: Finding amazingly cute home decor at the tourist sites in town.

I'm Loving: The amazingly cute candy store we went to today. Bought way too much and ate it way too fast!

I'M Loving: That I made a yummy sald and queso for dinner.

I'm Loving: The new Pirates of the Carribean movie that Josh and I went to see yesterday with my dad and sister. I dunno who the new religious guy was, but wow! I loved how gorgeous the mermaids were too.

I'm Loving: The nice, long walks and talks on the beach that Josh and I have got to have this week.

Hello to all 15 of my subscribers! It's so exciting sharing my life with you guys and meeting new people. Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

TerinAleah said...

Hi! I'm a new follower! Can't wait to get to know you! :)

http://terinaleah27.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hello Terin! It's so great to meet you and I'm so happy to have you as a follower :)