Sunday, November 13, 2011

Meet Me On Monday: Edition 57

It's almost the start of a new work week and that can only mean one thing; its time to get to know your blogger neighbors with the Meet Me On Monday hop hosted by Java over at Never Growing Old. I realize it's only Sunday night, but I had time to kill and figured, why not? It is a lot of fun so be sure to hop over and follow along!



Questions:

1. Does your family/friends know about your blog?
2. What is your favorite card game?
3. What do you wear to bed?
4. What is your favorite kind of French Fry?
5. What is your usual bed time?

---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1. Does your family/friends know about your blog?
Only Josh; most of my friends and family don't even know what a blog is lol.


2. What is your favorite card game?
I don't play a lot of card games, but I'd say Solitaire if I had to pick. That or Blackjack :)


3. What do you wear to bed?
Usually a tee-shirt and gym shorts- sexy, huh?


4. What is your favorite kind of French Fry?
I love the seasoned steak fries or wedges. I also recently discovered my love for sweet potato fries, yum!


5. What is your usual bed time?
Around 10:30 or 11 on a weeknight and 1 or so on the weekends.

No comments: