Monday, November 21, 2011

Meet Me On Monday: Edition 58

Well its Monday again and that can only mean its time to get to know your blogger neighbors with the Meet Me On Monday hop hosted by Java over at Never Growing Old. It is a lot of fun so be sure to hop over and follow along.



Questions:

1. I wish I had more time to _________?
2. What is your favorite kind of soup?
3. Where will you eat Thanksgiving dinner?
4. What is your favorite time of day?
5. Did you start Christmas shopping yet?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1. I wish I had more time to __________?
Be crafty! I love creating things and making things pretty, but I rarely have the time to sit around and just engage myself in it like I want to :)



2. What is your favorite kind of soup?
I LOVE French Onion Soup! Applebee's makes the best ever!!


3. Where will you eat Thanksgiving dinner?
At my parents :) Usually we do a meal at both of our parent's house, but this year, with Josh's mom feeling so bad; we opted to just do it once.


4. What is your favorite time of day?
When I get to head home from work- around 5:30 p.m. That's me time/family time and I usually cook supper, watch some t.v., all that good stuff :)


5. Did you start Christmas shopping yet?
I did, finally!!! Yay!!! I have 4 presents wrapped under the tree and a good 4-5 more coming in this week, and more will be under there after this weekend :)

No comments: