Saturday, November 19, 2011

Time For An Update

It's been a few days since my last post on my mother-in-law's upcoming surgery and other stresses. I figured I'd give you guys an update, in case you've been praying.

My mother-in-law's surgery has been postponed until December 5th and Josh was able to get off to be there with her. Her anesthesiologist backed out because she's so high risk with her heart conditions. Personally, I am happy it;s being moved to a nicer hospital where people will take care of her and know what their doing.

My great uncle had a stroke on Thursday. He's still in the hospital because he is still partially paralyzed and has a feeding tube. He also developed pneumonia, so he can't begin his rehabilitation until that is cleared up.

My right side of my body is killing me! Right under the ribs- almost like I've been kicked or pulled a muscle. When I breathe in, it feels like my muscles are seperating from my body. It scares me, because this pain can be associated with ovarian cysts (which I have had one in the past). It's not something I want to experience again. I am going to give it a few days to see if the pain lessens, and if not, i'll be going to the e.r. I have also been bleeding off and on for a month- not normal for me, but not unnormal either. I think it's because of dryness (no need to be more graphic then that). I don't cramp and it doesn't hurt, so I am not trying to be concerned over it. Josh thinks it could be an early side of pregnancy, but I try not to get my hopes up on it. I hope that it is, but I have been excited so much in the past and nothing. I will be taking a pregnancy test first thing in the morning, so I have my fingers crossed that it is positive.

Can I just say I am soooo excited for Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Mostly, I am soooo excited to shop! I bought one of Josh's presents yesterday and it feels so good.

Also, Tiffany, if you'r reading this, I am the worst blog partner ever! I have not forgotten about you, but life's been soooo hectic. I will have your package out by this Saturday, I swear!

That's all for tonight. Please keep us in your prayers. I appreciate so much all the kind words and prayers for us in the last few weeks; it means the world to us!

No comments: