Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Newlywed Game-Hubby Edition

I saw this list of questions on someone’s blog and I thought it would be fun to ask the hubby (newlywed style).

If you have never seen The Newlywed Game, the host asks the husband questions about the wife while she is not in the room, then she has to come back and answer the same questions. We will see if we have the same answers!

1. She’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?


Hubs: Adult Swim or the Food Network

Jenn: He's totally right, although I watch a lot of HBO too. My channel hardly leaves Adult Swim or Food Network.

2. You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?


Hubs: Ranch

Jenn: Nothing but the best :)

3. What’s one food she doesn’t like?


Hubs: Tomatoes

Jenn: He got it there. I hate tomatoes; the way tey taste, look, they're mushy texture. Blugh...

4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does she order?


Hubs: Water or some alcoholic drink

Jenn: Usually to be a cheapskate, I do order water, but if I'm eating Mexican; I have to get a Pina Colada :)

5. What shirt size does she have?


Hubs: XL

Jenn: Man, he's good! Although I am fitting in size larges slowly, but surely.

6. What shoe size does she have?


Hubs: 9.5

Jenn: Usually a 10, but depending on the shoe, sometimes a 9.5.

7. What’s her favorite type of sandwich?


Hubs: Chicken Club Sandwich from Micky D's


Jenn: I do love me some MickeyD's, but homemade, I like a turkey a swiss or a grilled cheese.

8. What would she eat everyday if she could?


Hubs: Dark Chocolate

Jenn: He knows me too well.

9. What is her favorite cereal?


Hubs: Honey Bunches of Oats w/ Peach slices, Kashi, Cheerie O's

Jenn: I love how he got the Honey Bunches of Oats down to the Peaches part. I LOVE chocolate Cheerios too.

10. What would she never wear?


Hubs: Grandma Sweaters or old people clothes.

Jenn: I told him that. I will never look or dress older than I feel; nor will I dress like a typical teacher lol.

11. What is her favorite sports team?


Hubs: OU Sooners

Jenn: Good boy :)

14. What is something she does that you wish she wouldn’t do?


Hubs: Saying 'I don't Know' all the time.

Jenn: Well, usually I don't :)

15. What is her heritage?


Hubs: Chickasaw

Jenn: The whitest you can get with Chickasaw- 1/16 :)

16. You bake her a cake, what kind of cake?


Hubs: All kinds; Red Velvet, Double Chocolate, or anything with chocolate; she isn't picky.

Jenn: That I am not. I also like Funfetti :)

17. Did she play sports in high school?



Hubs: She was in softball and marching band.

Jenn: I wish I was in softball. I was not gifted in the athletic department ever :) I was definetely the bandy.

18. What could she spend hours doing?


Hubs: Using her creative skills, to make beautiful and unique things, instead of wasting it on the internet.

Jenn: I am pretty crafty. If someone would get me a Cricut, then I'd do more things :)

19. What is the unique talent that she has?



Hubs: She's able to make something creative with little or no tools and/or supplies.

Jenn: Awww, isn't he sweet. Why spend tons of money on cutesy things when I can make it for cheap?

20. What is her type of coffee?


Hubs: At the moment; chocolate truffle with sweet buttercream.

Jenn: He knows it cause he makes it for me :)

No comments: