Friday, September 17, 2010

This or That!

Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?
Extremely intelligent

Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
Man I dunno, both are sick, but I don't think I could deal with greasy hair. Greasy hair for me= greasy face and that I definitely can't deal with!

Be Rich or Famous?
Rich! I wouldn't need to have my life constantly on display.

Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
I love my makeup, but I'll go with shoes and an amazing shoe organization. Killer designer heels and all the goodies. I tend to forget I have some of my makeup, shoes would constantly there for me to see :)

Be able to sing or be able to dance?
Sing. I'm okay with being a sucky dancer, that I can learn lol.

Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?
Desert island. Honestly, would anyone say desert and being miserable?

Have a Computer or a TV?
Computer. You can find your shows on the comp :)

Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
Spots; polka dots please :)

Drink out of a Teacup or a Mug?
Mugs hold more coffee :)

Receive a bunch of Flowers or a box of chocolates?
Both are just find, but I'd probably take the chocolate.

Have a hug or a Kiss from someone you love?
Hugs are always better :)

Wear Converse or Stilettos?
Stilettos so I feel tall and sexy; as long as they weren't super uncomfy.

Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?
Johnny Depp. Rob Patterson is U-G-L-Y. Ugh!

Be a Fairy or a Mermaid?
If I could be a fairy like the ones from True Blood then fairy :)

A Coffee or a Cup of Tea?
COFFEE with buttercream creamer please :D

Pink nails or Blue nails?
Pink.Hot pink.

Live somewhere sunny or somwhere cold?
Cold. I've never enjoyed the heat.

Have an amazing house or an amazing car?
Amazing house

Be kind or funny?
I'd rather be kind :)

Eat Sweets or Cake?
Cake. Yummy chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting or loaded in chocolate :)

Hold a Tarantula or a Snake?
Um, neither, but tarantula if my life depended on it.

Wear a neclace or a ring?
Ring- wedding please :)

Laugh or Smile?
Laugh

Be hated or be a hater?
Hated I guess... although I do not like either.

Wear Pearls or Beads?
Pearls; more classy.

If you had to choose, lose your sight or your hearing?
Neither lol. I would probably (eek!) give up hearing if I had to, but I would miss so much I enjoy now.

Have lots of money or lots of friends?
Money I think. As long as I had the few people in my life who are really around and love me, I would be more than satisfied.

Love or be loved?
Love :)

No comments: