Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Newlywed Game-Wifey Edition

So, this is the same concept of the previous game., except this time I will answer questions about Josh and see how many we get right :)

1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?


Jenn: Adult Swim- King of the Hill, Family Guy.

Hubs: Thats right :)

2. You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?


Jenn: He rarely orders a salad, but ranch :)

Hubs: Just like her, I like ranch too!


3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?


Jenn: Onions. He won't even touch them!

Hubs: I didn't like red onions, but yellow onions are ok in skew. But yeah I don't like onions on anything.

4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does he order?



Jenn: Water or a Bud Light from the draft.

Hubs: I'm cheap too, so I get a water as well. But a beer is nice :P



5. What shirt size does she have?


Jenn: L.

Hubs: Thats right! Hopefully I'll get down to a medium.



6. What shoe size does she have?


Jenn: 12

Hubs: Actually I wear 10.5 on most shoes, sometimes an 11.


7. What’s his favorite type of sandwich?


Jenn: Creamy peanut butter with grape jelly on wheat bread.

Hubs: Ah, PB&J is my life source XD.



8. What would he eat everyday if he could?


Jenn: Seafood.

Hubs: Heck yes, I sure would!



9. What is his favorite cereal?


Jenn: Fruit Loops

Hubs: I actually like all kinds of cereal so to say I have a favorite would be hard to do.



10. What would he never wear?


Jenn: A button down shirt, sigh...

Hubs: I've worn them before... but they were all from my grandfather. They really didn't fit my style. If something can find something that fits me, I'll wear them.



11. What is his favorite sports team?



Jenn: Alabama Rolltide

Hubs: It's Crimson Tide and yes they're my team! I also follow the Sooners, Kansas City Chiefs and the NY Jets.



14. What is something he does that you wish he wouldn’t do?


Jenn: Smoke.

Hubs: It's a hard habit to kick. When we move into our new house; I'll try my hardest to quit. Hopefully by then we'll be expecting a new addition to our family :)



15. What is his heritage?


Jenn: A mix of just about everything- German, etc.

Hubs: I also have Apache and Cherokee, but have no documentation of it though...



16. You bake him a cake, what kind of cake?


Jenn: Devil's Food or Funfetti

Hubs: I love all cakes! I stay away from ones that have lemons in it.




17. Did he play sports in high school?


Jenn: Nope, he was in band.

Hubs: I actually played basketball and baseball and the 9th and 10th grades, but I was in band all through high school.



18. What could he spend hours doing?


Jenn: Reading/playing anime, graphic designing.

Hubs: Right, but also loving on Jen all the time!



19. What is the unique talent that he has?


Jenn: He is an amazing artist.

Hubs: Ah thanks! With both of our creative talents, we can make some serious money :D.



20. What is his type of coffee?


Jenn: Chocolate Truffle Coffee with Irish Cream Creamer

Hubs: Lol atm anyway because thats all we have. And I love me some Irish Cream!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love it! I sent you something in the mail..again..so keep a look out for it this week!

Unknown said...

Awww you're such a sweetie! I am soooo glad to hear from you, you guys have been on my mind! How is everything?