Friday, September 10, 2010

Surprise!!! New Hair!!

Yesterday I went in to see my hairdresser for a root touch-up (or so I thought). Like always, I looked through the hair dye swatch book and knew I wanted to go a little darker, but still wanted to be very blonde. My hubby went with me and suggested I add some violet a.k.a. burqundy to the mix. I haven't had burgundy in my hair since I turned 21 (Feb 2008), so I was nervous to try it again. I agreed on burgundy highlights with touchups of the previous white blonde highlights and a medium mocha color to redo where the copper highlights were. As my hair was blow dryed, I saw that my hair wasn't super blonde anymore, but very very dark.

Not exactly what I expected, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I am glad my hairdresser decided to do what she did, because I don't think I would've ever chose it.

What do you think? Perfect for Fall? Makes my blue eyes pop? I LOVE it!


No comments: