Friday, February 3, 2012

I Confess...The Season of Love

Today I am starting a new weekly blog post. I will be linking up with Mamarazzi and taking part in her weekly I Confess series. One of my goals for myself this year is to blog more and meet new bloggers and this is the first step!

Photobucket


So, it's February and my absolute favorite month! Yes, it is my birthday month, but I also get excited for all the love I get to express, that I may take for granted the rest of the year.

I Confess...
I still have no idea what I'm going to do for Josh for Valentine's. Honestly, it'll probably be something I come up with the few days before, when I get paid and go to the store.

That being said...

I Confess...
I HATE Wal-Mart around holiday times. Mostly because, every man in the universe procrastinates like I do, and I am stuck in line for 30 minutes; being the only woman, with a cart full of love, looking like a fool. Oh, perks of living in a town with only a Wal-Mart and nothing else.

I Confess...
Part of me if more excited to celebrate with the kids at work. It requires little thought on my part and the looks on their faces while they eat sugar overload is priceless. BTW... going from 12-18 months, to 18-24 months, should be an event. :)

I Confess...
I really don't like people who look for a pity party for Valentines Day. "Oh, I hate Valentine's Day, because I am single." Seriously, I was single all through high school, except a few months and until I was 20 and always rocked Valentine's Day alone or with my friends. You don't have to have a significant other to show love to those around you.

I Confess...
I HATE those nasty convo hearts! If I get any this year, I'll cry!

I Confess...
Part of me is wanting to order a sexy little nighty and/or outfit and put on a little show :)

This has been a blast and I hope you take part in it!

So what are you confessing this week?

13 comments:

VandyJ said...

I only liked the mint flavored convo hearts, but those were few and far between.

Aubrey S. said...

You should totally order that special outfit....it's fun for both of you.

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

Yay! I'm glad you played along with Mamarazzi! Isn't it fun?!
I agree with you on the valentines day slumpers. I would be like that movie Valentines Day though and throw a party for me and my single friends if that were the case.

I don't know what to do for my hubs either, maybe we can think of ideas for each other!? I'll just get him some candy and a massage or something :) I'm so romantic :) Have a great weekend!

Brenna said...

I do not get too into Valentines Day. I get the hubby a card and it is tradition for my hubby to get the kids each a card/box of chocolate. My dad did that for me and my sis... and so my hubby does it now! Awesome!

Unknown said...

Hopping over from Mamarazzi's site! I am a veteran with her so enjoy! I am also a new follower! Follow me back if you will.
I work on Valentines day( I work in a restaurant) so for me it is just another day! Hope you get some bloggy love.
PS my bday is in Feb too! Happy birthday!

Unknown said...

Ooooh, those I would like! I have never heard of them before!

Unknown said...

That would be fun! You are so super crafty and I aim to do something creative like for my hubby! Massages are always good!

I will be playing along with Mamarazzi from now on, it's sooo much fun!

Unknown said...

I think I just might :) Any excuse to feel good about ourselves, huh?

Unknown said...

Awww that is so sweet! My parents did that for me when I was in school too and I think I will do it for our kids too :)

Unknown said...

Awww it wouldn't be so fun to work on Valentines Day; although I used to when I was in highschool. I bet you see it all, huh?
What day is your bday? Mine is the 23rd :)

Mamarazzi said...

great confessions, especially for a first timer, woot!! i confess i hate those chalky conversation hearts too...so i decorate with them.

thanks for linking up, i hope you meet lots of fun bloggers!!

Mamarazzi said...

oh i went to reply to your comment on my blog, i always like to reply via email and your email address is not enabled.

did you know that?

this means that you spend so much time leaving lovely comments on people's blogs and they have no way of responding to a question or thanking you for stopping by or just continuing the conversation...because instead of your email address all they see is "no-reply comment".

sad right?

you can fix that if you like.

just go to your dashboard, click edit profile and click show email address and then click save profile.

easy!!!

and i PROMISE if you change this blogging will get even better and become even more fun!

Unknown said...

I had no idea! Thank you for helping me fix that!
This is fun, I'll be trying to do your weekly link ups as well :)

Thanks for the help!