Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Favorite Month!

Woo hoo, it's February; my favorite month! February flies by, but is oh, so fun! I turn a whole 25 on the 23rd and am pretty darn excited! Age doesn't scare me at all, because I feel I get better as I get older and you're only as old as you feel, so I guess I'm about 21. lol.

I love the month of love and doing nice, romantic things. That being said, I am so totally lost on ideas for Valentines day. Any helped out there? I'm thinking probably the usual nice, homemade dinner made by your's truly, a few gifts, and some romance, but does that get boring?

Also, tax time. We turned ours in today and are now playing the waiting game to see what we'll get back (come on, don't hurt me there, Uncle Sam).

Anyways, I wanted to do a fast post before bed. I am also going to start my weekly book reviews and do the photo a day challenge, so be looking for that :)

Hope all is well! What are you guys doing for the month of LOVE? :)

No comments: