Saturday, February 11, 2012

Tag- You're It!

Good morning Saturday!

I have been tagged by my fellow blogger, Ms. Kisma over at Sounds Like Life to Me

and I don't want to disappoint. This is my first blog tag and I had to be a part of it! Go and check Kisma out, I just lover her and her blog! :)

So here are the rules....

The Rules:

You must post these rules.
Each person must post 11 things about herself on their blog.
Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
Let each blogger know that you have tagged them.

Here are the questions she sent me...
Have fun... Here are your questions.

1. Are you a morning person or night person?
I would say morning, just because I am always up by 6:30 or 7:00 Monday-Friday for work. Even on the weekends, I'm up around 9.

2. Biggest pet peeve- yes just one as I know we all have MANY.
People who cannot spell! I really hate ready emails, social network posts, texts, etc. written by people who misspell words or us the wrong form of a word. Ex: their, there, they're. Or this:O gewd and gentle fb town folk. .I bid thee a gewd nite.Seriously, I want to get a red pen out and start grammar checking!

3. Color you believe looks best on you and if your friend agree?
I like myself in dark blues- cobalt and navy. I also love myself in reds. I have been told they really compliment my coloring and bring out my eyes even more :)

4. Greatest daily challenge?
Exercising. Definitely not something I grew up doing or that has ever been a part of my every day life, until this year. It's a struggle with myself to exercise daily, but I feel so much better after I do it.

5. Beer or something stronger on a Friday night?
I am not much of a drinker, but those nights when I need a little pick me up, I go for something sweet, like a whiskey sour or a mudslide :)

6. Last movie you saw and was it all you hoped for?
Oh man, I haven't been to the movie in almost a year! Sad, I know! Last movie I saw was the last Pirates of the Carribean and I loved it! I do want to go and see The Vow though.

7. Latest recipe that you made with success and feel free to share?
I made the low-cal strawberry cake recipe a week or so ago from pinterest. Take a strawberry cake mix and a can of Sprite Zero or diet Shasta. Replace eggs, water, and oil called for in the cakemix recipe with the Sprite and mix well. Bake according to cake mix directions. Let cool and top with fresh strawberries and cool-whip. It was sooo yummy!

8. If given the opportunity- would you go back and fix a mistake that still haunts you?
Yes!!! We will just leave it at that :)

9. Name one simple thing that someone could do for you in a day that would make the day perfect.
Compliment me or give me a hug :)

10. Mountains or ocean?
Ocean, definitely
!
11. Favorite think about blogging.
Meeting new people! I love to meet people and make new friends.

Now I am supposed to tag 11 people to spread this tag on :)

1. Mammarazi
2.Adie
3.Vandyj
4.A Randomlicious Blog for the Soul

1. What is your favorite candy and why?
2. Do you consider yourself a good cook?
3. What is the 1 thing you are most proud of in your life?
4. Did you make a New Year's Resolution? If so, what was it and are you sticking to it?
5. What is a weird fact about yourself?
6. Is your hair color now your natural hair color? If no, what is it?
7. What is your favorite t.v. show to watch?
8. Do you have any tattoos or are you wanting to get any?
9. What is your favorite healthy snack?
10. Any plans for Valentine's?
11. What would you do if you won the lottery?

No comments: