As promised, I am going to be a better blogger in 2012 :) Today, I am taking part in a link up over at Mamarazzi's My Happy List post. This week, I chose to go with a "mostly" Nook based theme, but I figured, what the heck, just throw in everything that's making me happy this week!
*I am Happy that today hubby and I got caught up on our daily devotionals! We're 46 days in and God is really speaking to both of us to be better spouses.
* I am Happy to have found this bit of joy after I returned to my Nook homescreen after devotionals:
It was like a sign for above to reward myself after tonight's intense cardio workout.
* I was Happy to open up that bit of bliss and see awesome advertisements, like this one:
Anyone see the M&M's Super Bowl commerical? Amazing!
* I am Happy and love the look of the new Ms. Brown M&M. So classy, so sassy!
* I was Happy to see that Food Network Magazine was thinking of me and included a calender of chocolate for the month of March for chocoholics, like myself.
*I am SUPER Happy to have lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks!!! Yoga and counting calories is paying off! I am loving the difference I am already seeing in my clothes!
*I am Happy I finally palyed a big word in Words With Friends! Proof!!
*I am so Happy to be in a new room at work. I needed a change in my life and a break from a room full of negativity.
* I am Happy we got our taxes back and are getting a pretty nice amount back :)
* I am Happy to finally have figured out what I'm doing for my part of Valentine's Day :)
*I was soooo Happy to watch Glee tonight and see Ricky Martin on and I'm kinda thinking he may be a regular character? LOVE HIM!
What made you happy this week? :)