Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fall Frenzy Swap Reveal!

Hi all! I am so excited to share with you guys the cutest swap package ever that I got in the mail this week! I took part in the Fall Frenzy Swap hosted by Meg at Life of Meg. I was paired with the adorable Casey from Stress Case. She picked out things that describe me to a T!




I loved the shredded paper a lot!!!!





I LOVE the picture frame (it'll be going into my office when I get it all set up!). I also adore the angel decoration( will be put on our Christmas tree), the teaching stickers :), and my favorite thing of all; the cross necklace! I have been looking for the prefect cross necklace for years and you hit it right on the head!



Look at all the cuteness!!!! Such bright colors and goodies! The chocolate bar lasted maybe 30 seconds before hubs and I devoured it lol. It was yummy!!!


Thanks so much Casey for the goodies, I love it all!

No comments: