Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tunes Tuesday- A Few Days Late!

I have been sooo busy this week with work and just being exhausted, so I apologize for being 3 days behind without posts! Here's my weekly tunes post.

This week, I am going with a love song and what better love song singing duo than Faith Hill and Tim McGraw? I think I adore both of them so much because they've been married for so long- you feel love in their duets. This song is probably my favorite- I Need You. If you haven't had a chance to hear the song, I've included the video for you below, it's simple and gorgeous. The kind of love I hope Josh and I can always have.


You will have to click on the youtube link, because I can't figure out how to add it lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU9yv3h-l8k&list=FLOTkZ-OnzDaNm_VST6hvetA&index=5

How gorgeous is Faith? Seriously?

I wanna drink that shot of whiskey
I wanna smoke that cigarette
I wanna smell that sweet addiction on my breath
I wanna ride cross West Virginia on the backseat of a Cadillac
You know some cowboys like me go out like that so I need you

[Chorus]
Like a needle needs a vein
Like Uncle Joe in Oklahoma needs a rain
I need you like a lighthouse on the coast
Like the father and the son needs the holy ghost
I need you

I wanna get lost in some corner booth
Cantina Mexico
I wanna dance to the static of an a.m. radio
I wanna wrap the moon around us and lay beside you skin on skin
Make love 'til the sun comes up 'till the sun goes down again cause i need you

[Chorus]
Like a needle needs a vein
Like Uncle Joe in Oklahoma needs a rain
I need you
Like a lighthouse on the coast
Like the father and the son needs the holy ghost
I need you

I wanna drink that shot of whiskey
I wanna smoke that cigarette
You know some cowboys like me go out like that I need you

No comments: