This week, I've realized:
* It's okay to be 24 and have wrinkles- I happen to love my forehead wrinkles.
* It's okay to have conversations with my dog and to laugh at the blonde moments she has.
*It's okay to be breaking out heaters, electric blankets, and sweater cause 60 is "cold."
* It's okay to go over on your daily calories, sometimes.
* It's okay to wake up early on Saturdays to get to the mail and hope you got a package :)
* It's okay to still not have done any Christmas shopping.
* It's okay to look forward to Friday cause you know it's date night and much deserved.
* It's okay to rock the neutral makeup look daily- (hey, I went from champagney lid colors to granite, so it's a change!).
* It's okay to feel naked without liquid liner and pencil liner.
* It's okay to be obsessed with my new I-Phone- it's a step uo from broken cheap cell!
*It's okay to once again be driving on empty until payday lol.
*It's okay to look forward to washing your face with your Mary Kay Timewise Miracle set at night cause you love how clan you feel afterwards.
* It's okay to get on the floor, dance like an idiot, talk in a goofy voice, and just act flat out goofy all for the sake of a kid's laugh at work :)
*It's okay to be excited for payday cause you get a deep freeze (woo hoo!) and groceries!!