Saturday, October 29, 2011

"Fall" Into a Friendship Swap: Week 3 Reveal!

I am sooo sorry I am just now getting these posts up; I've had every intention of doing it since I got these in the mail, but October has been crazy busy and I finally have a moment to get caught up!
If you don't know, I am taking part in the "Fall" Into a Friendship Swap hosted by Miss Katie at Life Withe the D's and have been paired with Tiffany from Sounds Like Life To Me, who is the best swap partner ever (I feel bad, because I feel like I've been kind of a let down swap partner so far to her, but I will make up for it with your package next week, I PROMISE!)

Week 3: Send your partner your favorite fall comfort food recipe. If you don't have a favorite,send them one you found on the web that sounds good!

Here's the card I received, perfect addition to the food theme!


She also sent me her favorite fall recipe- Pumpkin Muffins, which I am considering making today :) I am having a huge craving for something pumpkin and these with a cream cheese icing would hit the spot!

Thanks so much Tiffany- I sent you off an envelope of cards and goodies today :)

No comments: