Saturday, October 1, 2011

Review: EdensFantasy Shots Toys- Vibrating Egg

Warning: This post is meant for mature, adult readers only. If you are easily offended by sex and sex bedroom accessories, now is the time to exit this post. We're all adults here (or if not, please exit this post and move along :)).

Anywho...
I recently had the opportunity to review another amazing product from EdensFantasy. The lovely Maria at EdensFantasy and offered a chance to review a product of my choice from their website, then write about my experiences. This time I decided to take a risk and try out a toy to enhance the play in the bedroom. I went with the Vibrating 10 Speed Remote Controlled Egg by Shots Toys. If you want more info, the link is here: Vibrating Egg

How Was the shipping/packaging?
As it was the last time I was sent a product to review, very professional and confidential! My item arrived in a regular, USPS Flat Rate box with no indication of what was inside; which I LOVED! All my packages arrive at my P.O. box so it was nice that the box appeared to be nothing out of the ordinary for me. The item was packaged very nicely and arrived in perfect shape. My item also arrived very quickly (I want to say 3 business days). The egg was wrapped nice and secure with lots of brown paper so it wouldn't slide around in the box during it's transit and risk being damaged. A+ all the way with fast shipping and the confidentiality!






What is The Vibrating 10- Speed Remote Controlled Egg by Shots Toys and what does it include?
The Vibrating 10- Speed Remote Controlled Egg is a small, plastic egg with a velvet coating that includes a remote control to offer partner play in the bedroom or anywhere you feel like playing. The egg can do 10 different speed variations, all controlled by the wireless remote. Here's what eden's fantasy has to say about it:

"The vibrating egg features ten unique functions, ranging from low to high and seven different patterns of pulses. This toy is pretty powerful, yet runs only on two AAA batteries (included). It's also compatible with any type of lubricant and is easily cleaned after use. Both the egg and the control are easy to use in one hand, leaving the other hand free for other parts of the body."



The egg comes in a box about the size of a desk calender and features the following items:
*Wireless Vibrating Egg- (available in your choice of colors, I picked pink :))
*Wireless Remote Controlled Keychain
*A Shot Toys products insert
*2 AA batteries




What did you think of the products?
I really loved this product. Well, we both loved it! Hubby liked to be the toy controller with the wireless remote and let me test on the product. We simply inserted the egg into undies like a bullet and let it do it's job, and trust me, it did a great job! Hubby started to then, get creative and walked through differnet parts of the house testing the wireless; and it still worked! It was a fun and easy alternative to the vibrator usually used in the bedroom. For such a small toy, it packs a strong punch!

Overall, would you buy this product? Would you buy it?
I think this product is a great toy for beginners who want to add toys to their bedroom routine, or for couples who like to get naughty in public. I would say, it may not be the best idea to do it in a quiet, public place- like a restaurant or movie theater- because the vibrations are/can get pretty loud. It retails for $19.99 and is a great deal. It would make a PERFECT holiday stocking stuffer or present too and would be loved by everyone. I would for sure buy it personally and recommend it to others. The one thing I think could be improved, is the remote. It took us a while to figure out which button was the on and which was the off and which button increased/changed the speed, and which slowed it down. Just simply having it labeled, would be great!

How was your experience with EdensFantasy?
Great! I love the professionalism of the company and the class of the website. I will definitely be order more things for the bedroom from this as well. The website is very user friendly and has something for everyone; no matter what you're looking for. Go and check it out, you won't be disappointed!!!! Go on over to:EdenFantasys

No comments: